Atlas Eliza Hugger 56"/142cm - Available in Brushed Nickel & White
Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2014, the Eliza–H ceiling-mount fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is Eliza–H’s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry. Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel with ABS plastic blades, the Eliza–H is damp location rated, meaning it can be installed in undercover, outdoor areas and also has a limited lifetime warranty.
Receive a 20% discount for pick up orders.
Use coupon code PICKUP when finalising your order
Or to find a store near you
- 56”/142cm diameter with solid wood, machine-cut blades
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible DC motor.
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Wet Location. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- Six speed (forward & reverse), hand-held/ wall-mountable remote control