Atlas Diane Oscillating Directional Fan
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow.
The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel, the Diane carries a Lifetime Motor Warranty.
Available in either textured bronze or brushed nickel with the options of
- hand-balanced solid wood blades (with no blade guards)
- hand balanced ABS/Metal blades with a decorative metal blade guard
- hand balanced ABS/Metal blades with a metal safety blade guard for low ceilings
The Diane is supplied with
- RF remote control with wall cradle
- Angled ceiling canopy suitable for ceilings up to 29 degrees
- 10"/25cm downrod (a maximum 10cm can be cut if required)
Optional Accessories ordered separately include
- 3 speed wall controller instead of remote control operated
- 30"/76cm, 48"/122cm or 72"/183cm downrods which can be shortened to create the exact hanging position required.
Receive a 20% discount for pick up orders.
Use coupon code PICKUP when finalising your order
Or to find a store near you