Atlas Irene 5 Ceiling Fan
Cutting a figure like no other, the Atlas Irene ceiling fan is rustic, yet strikingly modern.
The Irene is inspired by the golden age of aviation with either 3 or 5 neatly joined propeller-shaped, solid walnut stained wooden blades.
A spherical motor housing compliments its minimal profile.
- Available in three sizes: 42"/107cm, 52"/132cm and 60"/152cm.
- Energy efficient, ultra quiet, six speed, reversible 30.7 watt DC motor
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Can be mounted on angled ceilings up to 30 degrees
- Comes complete with a 10"/25cm downrod, with 30"/76cm, 48"/122cm and 72"/183cm downrods also available to be purchased separately
- Not suitable for coastal locations.
For detailed information on this product, parts guides, etc
Receive a 20% discount for pick up orders.
Use coupon code PICKUP when finalising your order
Or to find a store near you
WHERE CAN I SEE ONE?
IC Lighting - Mount Gravatt
JD Lighting - Browns Plains
Lighting Illusions - MacGregor
Wide World of Lights - Currimundi
Wide World of Lights - Morayfield
New South Wales
Chippendale Restorations - Rozelle
Harvey Norman Lighting - Penrith
Heritage Building Centre - Rockdale
Urban Lighting - Annandale
Urban Lighting - Willoughby
Australian Lighting - Oakleigh South
Light & Shade - Traralgon
Lighting & Decor - Wangaratta
Lighting Leaders - Mornington
Moonlight Lighting - Warrnambool
Light Ideas - Busselton