Atlas Irene 3 Ceiling Fan
Cutting a figure like no other, the Atlas Irene ceiling fan is rustic, yet strikingly modern.
The Irene is inspired by the golden age of aviation with either 3 or 5 neatly joined propeller-shaped, solid walnut stained wooden blades.
A spherical motor housing compliments its minimal profile.
- Available in three sizes: 42"/107cm, 52"/132cm and 60"/152cm.
- Energy efficient, ultra quiet, six speed, reversible 30.7 watt DC motor
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Can be mounted on angled ceilings up to 30 degrees
- Comes complete with a 10"/25cm downrod, with 30"/76cm, 48"/122cm and 72"/183cm downrods also available to be purchased separately
- Not suitable for coastal locations.
For detailed information on this product
Where Can I See One?
JD Lighting - Browns Plains
Ken's Plumbing Plus - Bundaberg
Lighting Illusions - MacGregor
New South Wales
Lighting Bonanza - Albury
Northern Lighting - Brookvale
Minchinbury Lighting - Minchinbury
Urban Lighting - Willoughby
Australian Lighting - Narre Warren
Horsham Lighting & Decor - Horsham
Lighting Leaders - Mornington
Maroondah Lighting - Croydon
The Lighthouse - Morwell
Ash Monty Electrical - Loxton
Light Spot - Keswick
Boardwalk Fans & Lighting - Southern River
Subiaco Restorations - Osborne Park
Tilly's Lights - Osborne Park