Atlas Eliza Hugger Ceiling Fan
Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2013, the wet location Eliza-H blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximise air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and a greater motor optimisation. Equally important is
Eliza-H’s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry. Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel, the Eliza-H has a limited lifetime warranty.
- 56”/142cm diameter with solid wood, gloss white machine-cut blades
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible DC motor.
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Wet Location. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard equipment:
- Reverse on six speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control
For detailed information on this product
Receive a 20% discount for pick up orders.
Use coupon code PICKUP when finalising your order
Or to find a store near you